Sunday, July 10, 2011

Elegantly Engaged!

What an elegant couple, right? I am so happy to share these special images with all of you. Just recently, my beautiful sister Andrea became engaged to here adoring boyfriend Jeremy. So here goes my first engagement session! And not only my first engagement session, my first adult session!! All in all, it was a success. Most of the pictures were taken in front of their charming apartment building in Los Angeles which I felt added a special touch to these shots. After our session, Andrea cooked an amazing Argentinian inspired dinner for my family and our other siblings. Yum! I'd say it was a wonderful afternoon.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph