Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Thomas Family

Now that Christmas is approaching and I have wrapped up all my family sessions (but not yet all my gifts), I am beyond excited to share some of my favorite images from the Holiday Mini Sessions. Since I have several families to blog about, I intend to keep my posts short and sweet, and let their pics do most the talking.

So here goes my first family session- and first session with my new camera! Photographing this family was a true joy! They are such a loving, beautiful, and happy group. I will always love capturing Kyle & Grant's charming smiles.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph