Sunday, January 29, 2012

Beautiful Baby Audrey is Almost 1!

It's hard to believe that little miss Audrey will be turning one in less than a month. She is an exceptional baby- happy, mellow, and truly a joy to be around. Yesterday afternoon just minutes before sunset the family headed over to the Claremont Wilderness Park, turned off the trail, ducked under a fence and trekked over numerous snake holes to find the right spot for my little session. Audrey did not mind in the least, but my other two girlies were not at all amused by this venture. We made it just in time to get some "golden hour" shots of little Audrey and with my husband literally "spotting" Audrey in her chair, I snapped away. I know all mothers think their kids are beautiful, but really, isn't she? Enjoy!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph