Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Sliders are Expecting!

I have to admit I absolutely love maternity shots. They just melt my heart! Maybe it's because I loved being pregnant, or maybe it's the feelings of anticipation and joy in the parent's eyes. I can't say for sure, but I can say that I genuinely treasure my own maternity pictures. 

So even though this was scheduled as a "family" session, I had to squeeze in a few belly shots! Christie is just about the most adorable pregnant mommy I've ever seen and her little guy is so full of life! Dad is wearing his glasses because he had a terrible eye infection in the weeks preceding our session but I think he looks quite good with them! The Sliders are such a loving family and they are overjoyed to be welcoming baby "B" in February!











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph