Saturday, February 18, 2012

Bye Bye Binky

I felt a need to post this picture since it is the last picture I took of Vivi with her beloved binky. The day after I took this picture, we lost Vivi's last binky and we felt it was a natural way to say goodbye for good! Amazingly, she has made it through the past two weeks without this treasured comfort item. Naps are scarce but nights have been a success, and as I have learned in my past four and half years of parenting- you can't have everything. Although I started to despise the binky, I am a little emotional saying goodbye to this part of her childhood. No more binky means no more baby, and sadly, at two and a half it was time. Bye bye binky...

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph