Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Rick, Sierra, Matthew & Baby will be 4! {San Dimas, Ca Maternity Photographer}

I had the honor of photographing this lovely family for a maternity/ family session. I have to say maternity portraits are some of my absolute favorite to capture. There is something so special and beautiful about this time in a woman's life, and there is no better way to document this than with pictures.

Mom is absolutely glowing and I think her excitement and anticipation for the arrival of baby #2 can be felt through these images. Soon-to-be big brother Matthew was fearless catching bugs and finding sticks during our session- we really had a good time!  And I adore the images of Mom & Dad together. 

Please enjoy!
























1 comments:

Aubrea Schupp said...

Gorgeous, Steph! If that was my family, I would want a HUGE canvas of the first pic. Love the lighting and emotion.

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph