Friday, August 10, 2012

She's getting so big!

I had not intended to create a blog post of these "test" shots (preparing for a busy weekend of sessions) but after playing around with them and gazing at my beautiful baby for that past few hours, I felt a need to share these memories. Audrey will be 18 months in less than two weeks (her formal 18 month shoot will follow) and I am rather emotional at the prospect of Audrey becoming a toddler. To us, she is "baby", "the baby", and "baby Audrey" and doted over because of it. Thinking about Audrey becoming a "big girl" is exciting but makes me long for more baby-moments, especially knowing her baby-days are numbered. 

I could go on and on about little Audrey, but I will save the rest of my emotional rambling for the next post and leave you with her sweet face for now. Below are a few vintage shots of my dear baby. Enjoy!


 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph