Wednesday, September 12, 2012

School Days! {Claremont, Ca Children's Photographer}

All I can say about these Back to School sessions is that they were way more fun than I ever expected! This was my first time having a "school" theme, and it definitely won't be my last! The kids were adorable in their new school clothes and freshly pressed uniforms. And surprisingly they were thrilled when I let them eat the props (apples) and take home a few pencils- definitely worth it for their smiles. Even though we were battling 100+ temperatures on some of the session dates, we genuinely had a great time and I think it can be felt through these shots!











































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph