Thursday, December 27, 2012

Holiday Mini Session 2012

Now that your holiday cards have gone out, gifts have been opened, and the year is coming to a close the timing couldn't be better to share these images.

Holiday mini sessions went remarkably well this year- we had little rain and lots of smiles. Thank you to each and every family for selecting me (some for two years now) as their family photographer and for trusting in me and my ability. I wholeheartedly love being behind the camera and really everything that goes with it. I hope that can be felt.

Instead of the traditional blog post I decided to put together a slide show since the number of families I photographed during these sessions exceeded my expectations for an entire year. In all honesty, going through so many images (1000+) was a daunting task, but as I started to go through each family's gallery and re-lived the memories from each holiday session, I became increasingly excited about this post.

I also started to reflect on the role I have played in each of these family's lives as their photographer and the responsibility to document this time of their life. And although some shots are more posed and some are more natural, either way, the love felt in these pictures couldn't be any more authentic. I will end this post with that thought, and hopefully you will agree that I met my end of the deal and then some. So please, grab a cup of coffee, or cocoa, or maybe a cocktail, and enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph