Thursday, December 20, 2012

Roshni & Amit

It was such a challenge flagging my favorites from this session! We met up in early October so it has been some time since last looking through their gallery and going back through the images put a huge smile on my face.

Being that I have been working on my holiday sessions I have done very little blogging so I am just now going back to the sessions I booked in between my mini-session dates. I really adored this sweet couple and their anticipation and joy could be felt as we discussed, planned, and eventually met for the session. Their little one should be arriving any day now (if he hasn't already) and I can only image how special this holiday season will be for Roshni and Amit! 











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph