Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Valentine's Day Minis!!!

These are going to be beyond fun! I am still gathering props but I have big ideas in mind!
I am only offering nine slots, so please, if you want to book do so right away!

Sessions will take place in the Claremont/ La Verne/ San Dimas Areas. Location will not be determined until the week before the session. 

to get more detail about this amazing product!
   
Please send me an e-mail or give me a ring to book!
Steph
sredcher@yahoo.com
(909) 938-4575

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey great blog! Thanks for all the pics! So where do you suggest I get my maternity products minnesota?

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph