Monday, September 26, 2011

Holiday Mini Sessions!

Hey all!

To commemorate the start of my new photography business (Yes, I have officially gone into business) I will be offering affordable family mini sessions this holiday season. Sessions will be approximately 20-30 minutes in length and take place at the Blaisdell Preserve in north Claremont. For those of you not familiar with the Blaisdell Preserve, it is a beautiful community park with natural landscaping and gorgeous stone walls, paths, and benches. I am so delighted to have discovered it! Sessions will take place on Saturday November 5th, Saturday November 12th, and Sunday November 13th



Mini sessions will be $150.00. This includes my time, talent, and editing of photos. Within two weeks of the session, you will have access to an online viewing gallery of 10-20 hand edited images. You will also have the choice of one of the following packages:

Package I:
25 Artistically designed holiday greeting cards (5x7 in size, front & back, your choice of linen, matte, pearl, or watercolor card paper)
1 8x10 print
2 5x7 prints

Package II:
1 8x10 Print
2 5x7 Prints
3 High Resolution Digital Images

Any print orders on top of the session/package fee will be discounted 25%! (additional orders of holiday cards are $45 and only sold in sets of 25)

Please contact me at sredcher@yahoo.com or (909) 938-4575 to schedule a session time. I will only be taking a limited number of sessions so I can give my best to my clients and family. Please contact me with additional questions.


Sincerely, Steph


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph