Saturday, September 10, 2011

Personal/ Artisitic Development: A Day in the Life

This past Friday, I decided to take on a project to challenge myself and improve my craft. I intend to do this from time to time to continue growing as a photographer. My goal was to take a picture for every waking hour of the day to reveal "a day in the life." I also wanted to avoid using only people as the subjects of my photos. 

This was definitely a challenge in numerous ways. Using only available light, I had to continuously adjust for the changes in daylight and environment. I also had to think about what each picture revealed about my day and myself. I would love to narrate and explain what is going on in each picture, but I think that would go against the whole point of the project. Instead, I will simply let the pictures speak for themselves.











1 comments:

natalie b said...

awesome pics!!!

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph