Monday, April 30, 2012

First Camping Trip of the Season


Our first camping trip of the season was wonderful. We relaxed with great company, good food, and our our rusty old pop-up! Our girls LOVE to camp and I am glad we take time out of our busy schedule to create these memories. 

I brought my old camera and one lens along since I knew we would be spending most our time at the beach. This was refreshing in a way- it helped me realize that it's not necessarily the best and most expensive equipment that creates the best pictures. It's often the people and the memories created that makes a photograph special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph