Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mommy & Me Minis- Claremont, Ca Family Photographer


I want to start this post with a big "thank you" to all my Mommy & Me clients! I don't think I say this enough to my clients- new and returning- for their support and choice to use me as their photographer. I feel so lucky to see my business begin to grow in such a difficult economy. I am extremely grateful for those who decide to invest in custom portrait photography, a choice you will never regret, as you are left with beautiful artistic photographs to enjoy for many many years.

Mommy and Me Minis were a success- I watched the forcast the entire week prior, keeping my fingers crossed we would evade the rain. Luckily, it was a dry Saturday- a little cold, a little cloudy- but just perfect for portraits. Moms and grandmas looked beautiful and the children looked adorable! I had so many shots to share that I felt it was best to create a slideshow. Please enjoy! And thank you for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph