Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Lovely Canabal Family {Claremont, Ca Family Photographer}

When Martha and I planned her session, she emphasized how much she longed for portraits with her kids. I had assumed her children were young, so when I asked for their ages I was surprised to learn that her kiddos were no longer kids- in fact, they are busy young adults. After our conversation, I thought long and hard about how important family portraits are- regardless of our ages. We often focus on photographing our kids when they are younger, but fail to keep up as they become adults. 

Needless to say, I was very excited to capture this wonderful family at this stage of their lives. I adore some of the group portraits and LOVE some of the shots of mom and dad alone. This session also made me think about the portraits I look forward to having done of my family, when my girls are young ladies, and my husband and I are ready to start new adventures together. Thank you Canabal Family for a wonderful session! Your family is beautiful. 
Sincerely, Steph  






















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph