Friday, June 8, 2012

A Vintage Maternity Session {La Verne, Ca Maternity/ Pregnancy Photographer}

When my dear friend Tiana asked for me to do her maternity portraits, I immediately had a vision for the session. When planning and discussing the shoot, our ideas merged together beautifully and resulted in a stylized vintage maternity session. I could not have been happier with the "feel" of her session and the images that resulted thereof. 

Expecting her 3rd baby at the end of the summer, Tiana looks absolutely stunning. Her beauty and joy can be seen from within and she is genuinely glowing with anticipation for her little one's arrival. Please enjoy these. 
Yours Truly, Steph
 




















I want to send out a special THANK YOU to Jenny & Eric Simison (Tiana's wonderful in-laws) for letting us use their beautiful home and property to carry out the shoot. 
THANK YOU!

1 comments:

ashley said...

I know I've said it, but these pictures are so gorgeous! The setting, the light, everything! If I get pregnant again, I will definitely hire you. Now if only I looked like Tiana while I was pregnant...:)

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph