Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Melissa's Yoga Shoot

The Divine in me recognizes and honors, the Divine in you

This beautiful saying is one of several meanings behind the greeting "namaste" which is often recited at the end of a yoga class. This lovely gesture is just a piece of what makes yoga a unique and inspiring practice.

Since I have a such a deep respect and passion for this art, I was overjoyed when my sister Melissa, a devoted yoga instructor in Berkeley, asked to schedule a yoga-shoot. Being that this was outside of my normal portrait photography regime, I jumped on the opportunity for such a creative conceptual session. Below is what resulted from our time together. As always, please enjoy.

And I must ask, isn't my sister just lovely?!
















 Namaste:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph