Friday, October 5, 2012

The Brogie Family {Claremont, Ca Maternity Photographer}

So I figured it was a must to post this gorgeous family's pictures after receiving a message earlier today that mom gave birth to her second son last night. The baby's gender was a surprise, and even though I had just met this family a few weeks ago, I couldn't wait to find out either! Mom had such a kindred spirit about her and seeing the family interact with one another was heartwarming. For this reason, I was overjoyed when I saw the picture of their new addition, and even more excited to see it was another beautiful little boy! So please enjoy this sweet family's maternity session, and congratulations Brogie family! I am so genuinely happy for you and your loved ones:)































0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph