Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Cards & More!

Hello friends! It may seem like ages since my last blog post but it's for a reason- since the second week of October most my sessions have been holiday portraits...which will be on my clients' holiday cards...hopefully before a blog post...right? So this is why. I would hate to spoil the surprise and the "awwwww" moment when holiday cards are received and opened by your friends and family. I will be blogging soon, and I have a lot to blog about. Some wonderful newborn sessions, amazing family sessions, and a few surprises as well! Thanks for stopping by! 

Yours Truly, Steph

a few from my own holiday session




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
sredcher@yahoo.com | (909)938-4575
Claremont, La Verne, Upland, San Dimas, Rancho Cucuamonga, Ca Newborn, Baby, Children, Maternity, Family Photographer
© Shots by Steph